New Rochelle High is the largest high school in the county, offering more than 240 courses, including honors, research and advanced placement. It is known for being one of the most diverse schools in the United States, with students representing more than 60 countries from around the world. With more than 3,000 students and a sprawling campus situated behind a huge lake, it has a college-like feel. In addition to rigorous academics, the school houses its own planetarium and museum of arts and culture.
* Number of students: 3,400
* Public/Private: Public
* Religious affiliation: None
* Student-to-teacher ratio: 17:5
* Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
* Number of faculty: 200
* Grade levels: 9-12
* Boarding: No
* Special education: Yes
* Uniforms: No
* Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
* Student clubs: The school has more than 60 clubs including but not limited to: Academic Challenge, Animal Rights, Art Club, Asian Culture Club, Brain Cancer Awareness Club, Christian Culture Club, Dance Team and Club, E.S.L. Club, French Club and many more.
* Sports teams: Soccer, football, swimming, cheerleading, volleyball, wrestling, lacrosse, baseball, golf, rugby, softball, tennis, track, cross country and ice hockey.